WORK WITH US
General Inquiry

2805 Aikins Loop
Naramata, British Columbia V0H1N1

$8,980,000

ID# 10307238
One of a kind, 25-acre all lakeview property planted in grapes/cherries with 4 bed/4 bath 4,200sqft solar powered home and massive detached shop. Fully deer fenced, highly productive, irrigated, sloped for drainage, facing west towards OK Lake and Summerland. The home was built for efficiency, simplicity and elegance, marble everywhere you look and a layout that enjoys the view from every space. Check out the virtual tour for finishings and layout, hidden features include 16.26 KW solar array, gas boiler radiant floor heat for house and workshop, Washlet toilet, upstairs and downstairs laundry, hidden butlers pantry, translucent glass railing inside and out. Completely private pool/BBQ area with stamped concrete patio+grassy area & rough in for outdoor kitchen to be built to your liking. Detached shop is approx. 70x44 - 40% heated concrete floor for car hoists and toys with the other 60% for equip storage plus washroom. (id:3942)

WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY?

CONTACT US

REQUEST MORE INFO

Request a Showing
Courtesy of Royal Lepage Locations West
Listed on: March 15, 2024

On market: 30 days
Bathroom Total 4
Bedrooms Total 4
Half Bathrooms Total 1
Year Built 2019
Cooling Type Central air conditioning
Heating Type Furnace, See remarks
Heating Fuel Electric
Stories Total 3
LoftSecond level22'0'' x 11'2''
Recreation roomLower level17'0'' x 22'3''
DenLower level15'9'' x 13'11''
Laundry roomLower level6'7'' x 5'6''
Dining nookLower level8'7'' x 10'0''
DenLower level15'9'' x 13'11''
BedroomLower level11'4'' x 14'3''
BedroomLower level12'5'' x 14'0''
3pc BathroomLower levelMeasurements not available
4pc BathroomLower levelMeasurements not available
OtherMain level9'5'' x 14'4''
PantryMain level13'1'' x 11'5''
Primary BedroomMain level12'8'' x 18'3''
Living roomMain level17'9'' x 22'11''
Laundry roomMain level8'5'' x 8'8''
KitchenMain level15'6'' x 14'2''
FoyerMain level9'6'' x 9'9''
4pc Ensuite bathMain levelMeasurements not available
Dining roomMain level15'6'' x 11'5''
BedroomMain level12'5'' x 12'1''
2pc BathroomMain levelMeasurements not available
Add CMHC fee.
Purchase Price
Down Payment or Equity
Amount of Mortgage
system will calculate
Current Interest Rate
Amortization Period
years
Payment Schedule
Monthly Payment (principal & interest)
system will calculate
Address Price Bed Bath SqFt Area Sub Area Brokerage
Search

Gayle Hunter

Personal Real Estate Corporation

gaylehunter.realtor@gmail.com | 250-575-9184

Amy Zimmer

Personal Real Estate Corporation

sold@amyzimmer.com | 250-300-8878

Suzette Ritchie

Real Estate Professional

suzetteritchie@royallepage.ca | 250-878-4350

Nik Zimmer

Real Estate Professional

nikzimmer@royallepage.ca | 250-859-6984

Zena Tucker

Real Estate Professional

zenatucker.realtor@gmail.com | 250-863-2770

"We love what we do, and who we do it for"

WORK WITH US
General Inquiry

Gayle Hunter & Associates are a real estate team in Kelowna BC, that are focused on helping you achieve your real estate goals. We are a diverse and knowledgeable team with a wealth of real estate experience and are constantly aware of the ever evolving market conditions and real estate trends.

The trade marks displayed on this site, including CREA®, MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos and design marks are owned by the Canadian Real Estate Association. REALTOR® is a trade mark of REALTOR® Canada Inc., a corporation owned by Canadian Real Estate Association and the National Association of REALTORS®. Other trade marks may be owned by real estate boards and other third parties. Nothing contained on this site gives any user the right or license to use any trade mark displayed on this site without the express permission of the owner. 

powered by webkits